Is Spotify Wrapped 2022 not showing up or working for you?
Spotify Wrapped allows you to see a list of your most-listened songs.
It’s where you can get a deep dive into your most memorable listening moments of the year.
It showcases your top artists, songs, genres, and minutes listened to.
You can share a link to the stories and images from the data story share menu.
However, the shared link will redirect users to their own personalized data story or wrapped hub.
The feature is available on the Spotify mobile app and not the desktop app.
In this guide, you’ll learn why is your 2022 Spotify Wrapped not showing up or not working and how to fix it.
Why is my 2022 Spotify Wrapped not showing up?
Your 2022 Spotify Wrapped is not showing up because you didn’t meet the requirements for it.
Otherwise, you don’t have the latest version of the Spotify app.
Here are the requirements to see your 2022 Spotify Wrapped:
- You need to be a registered user with a free or Premium account.
- Streamed at least 30 tracks for over 30 seconds each from 5 unique artists.
- Your Android version needs to be above 7.6.0.
- Your Spotify version needs to be at least 8.7.78.
- Due to varying criteria, not all markets will have all features of Wrapped.
Source: Your 2022 Wrapped FAQ.
If you didn’t meet one or more of the requirements above, you won’t be able to see your Spotify Wrapped.
Most users are unable to see it because they didn’t listen to enough artists or tracks.
If that’s the case, you can listen to Spotify more often and see it next year instead.
How to fix Spotify Wrapped 2022 not showing
To fix Spotify Wrapped 2022 not showing, you need to update Spotify to the latest version.
If your Android version is 7.6.0 or lower, you need to update your device.
Fix 1: Update Spotify
- Open the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Search for “Spotify” and open it.
- Select “Update” to update the app.
- Open Spotify > tap on the search icon > select the 2022 Wrapped Hub Tile (to see your Wrapped).
Note: If you’ve already have the latest version of Spotify, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app instead or clearing its cache.
Fix 2: Update your device
- For Android devices: Open the Settings app > System > System update > follow the on-screen instructions to update your Android version.
- For iOS devices: Open the Settings app > General > Software Update > Download and Install.
Note: Your Android version needs to be higher than 7.6.0 for Wrapped to show up.
After you’ve updated your device, open Spotify, tap on the search icon, and select the 2022 Wrapped Hub Tile.
Lastly, go to 2022 Wrapped Hub > Wrapped entry point > 2022 Wrapped Data Stories.
If you still can’t see the stories, it probably means that you haven’t listened to enough artists or tracks this year.
40+ Free Spotify Premium Accounts
420+ Good, Cool, and Aesthetic Spotify Playlist Names
How to Add Songs to Spotify That Are Not on Spotify